The Canberra Chapter is dedicated to advancing the practice, science, and professionalism of project management in Canberra and the surrounding region. The Chapter has grown to a membership of around 200 professionals and students in industries as diverse as federal and territory public service, defence, health and construction.
Aims of the Chapter
The Chapter aims are:
- To foster professionalism in the management of projects.
- To contribute to the quality of project management in the ACT and surrounding regions.
- To stimulate appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of the general public.
- To provide a recognised forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications and solutions to project management issues among its members and other interested parties involved in project management.
- To identify and promote the fundamentals of project management.
What We Do
The Chapter achieves these aims by:
Project management isn't just about projects—it's about people too, which is why it's important to get involved with PMI.
|1||First and foremost, attend our next guest event. You do not have to be a member and the first networking event is free.|
|2||Become a member of PMI and the Canberra Chapter.|
|3||Connect with like-minded professionals and build your network even further.|
Whether you are a member or an interested visitor, we look forward to engaging with you in discussions and events promoting project management.
Queries related to the PMI Canberra Chapter: visit our Contact Page.
You are also welcome to contact the Asia Pacific Service Centre for queries related to:
- Membership: General Enquiries, New Memebership, Membership Renewals
- Certification: General Enquiries, PDUs, Renewals, Training
- Other Global Services: Research, Education, Bookstore